Oh stir fry! The food I go to when I am poor and need veggies in my system, even if they are drenched in high sodium soy sauce and oil. It’s a college student’s comfort food. Here is my version of stir fried noodles with veggies 🙂 You can add tofu if you would like, but it was too late by the time I remembered I had some in the fridge. Don’t you hate when that happens?!
Serves: 4 Cook time: 30 min
Trader Joe’s Gyoza Dipping Sauce (I cheat, I know)
1/2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1/2 package of whole wheat angel hair pasta – cooked and drained
1 cup of mixed veggies! I used onions, edamame, and 1 orange capsicum pepper
1. In a frying pan, add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat.
2. Add you veggies once the oil is HOT! and stir
3. Once the veggies look like they are caramelizing add about 1/2 cup of gyoza sauce to the pan. Stand back because it does splatter! Stir for a minute.
4. Add 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce and Sri Racha to taste. Stir for another minute or so.
5. Add sesame seeds and stir until toasted.
6. Add cooked pasta/noodles to the veggies and stir some more! It ain’t called stir fry for no reason!
7. Make sure the noodles are coated in the veggies and sauce, you may need to add more gyoza sauce.